1. Section 1 - Fire & Allied perils - Building &
- This section covers Buildings of construction other than
'Kutcha' construction only
- Contents excluding money and valuables (unless agreed
specifically by us.
- The coverage under this Section are against the perils of only
are covered under this section
c) Explosion / Implosion
d) Aircraft Damage
e) Riot, Strike, Malicious and Terrorism Damage
f) Storm, Cyclone, Typhoon, Tempest, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood
g) Impact Damage
h) Subsidence and Landslide including rock slide
i) Bursting and/or overflowing of Water Tanks, Apparatus and
j) Missile Testing operations
k) Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installations
l) Bush Fire
n) Terrorism (On payment of additional premium)
Sum Insured for Assets (Building, permanent furniture, fixtures,
fittings, Electrical fans, tube lights, and Domestic Appliances)
must be on Reinstatement Value basis.
2.Section 2 - Burglary & Robbery
The Section covers loss or damage by actual or attempted
burglary and/or robbery including theft during the policy period in
respect of the following:
(a) Contents or any item whilst kept in the insured premises
(b) Insured premises ( including reasonable costs for damaged
(c) Currency Notes & Cash up to the limit agreed and as
mentioned in the schedule contained in a safe and locked
3. Section 3- All Risk (Jewellery & Valuables)
This Section will indemnify you in respect of your jewellery and
other valuables including precious stones etc whilst kept or lying
in your house or whilst worn during travelling and/or in any social
function occasioned by fire, theft, robbery or any other fortuitous
4. Section 4- Plate Glass
This Section covers:
1. Accidental loss of damage to Plate Glass.
2. Damage to frame and framework of any description following
breakage of Glass
3. The cost of tinting, lettering, painting, embossing, silvering
or any other and/or Neon Boards/glow signs subject to a maximum of
Rs 5000/-. ornamental work on the replacement Glass, provided that
such costs have been included in the Sum Insured of the Glass under
5. Section 5- Electronic Equipment
This Section covers:
1. Loss of or damage to your personal computers, Television
2. In case of partial losses, no depreciation is deducted except
for parts with limited
3. Sum Insured to be on Reinstatement basis.
6. Section 6- Electrical & Mechanical breakdown of
1. The section covers the Domestic appliances/ machines such as
2. Sum insured to be on Reinstatement basis.
7. Section 7-Personal Accident
1) Comprehensive Cover- Death+ Permanent Total Disablement
+Permanent Partial Disablement+ Temporary Total Disablement
2) Wider Cover - Death+ Permanent Total Disablement+ Permanent
3) Basic Cover - Death only.
a) loss of sight on both eyes,
b) physical separation of or loss of ability to use both hands
or both feet,
c) physical separation of or loss of ability to use one hand and
d) loss of sight of one eye and physical separation of or loss
of ability to use either The Insured shall be entitled to payment
as per table of benefits shown in the schedule.
Family size of more than one member 10.00%
NB: Family means Proposer, spouse, dependent children and
Minimum : 18 years for adult and 5 years for children
Maximum : 65 years for adult and 23 years for children.
Maximum: Life long.
Minimum: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Maximum : 60 times the monthly income.
Note: i. For salaried employee, Capital Sum Insured will be
reviewed after normal retirement/voluntary retirement of the
Insured or attaining of 60 years by the Insured whichever is
ii. Capital Sum Insured cannot be enhanced during the currency
of the policy. However ,at the time of renewal ,enhancement of CSI
may be considered after reviewing the income component of the
8. Section 8- Employee's Compensation
This section protects you against any legal liability which your
domestic helps or his/her legal heir may bring against you due to
injury and / death suffered by them during and out of employment
suffered in the premises covered under the policy.
9. Section 9-Public Liability
This Section covers you against legal liability including the
Defence costs incurred by you against
(a) Third Part Property Damage
(b) Third Party injury/death
Caused due to any negligence or civil wrong doing committed by
the insured and /or his family members, employees in the premises
covered under the policy if occurred during the policy period.